Pages

Monday, October 14

THIS MONDAY'S MOOD


1 - 2 - 34 - 5 - 6 - 78 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15


Today was a manic Monday to square, you know, total hell. Two deadlines later, here I am, exhausted on the couch yet still having an overflowing mind. The best solution for that is writing it down, so:

In fashion, I am attracted to the minimalistic, relaxed style, this doesn't need to equal with boring. Leopard prints, fluffy pink coats and maxi dresses make my heart skip a beat this season.

In random, You know how people buy drinks for girls in bars? Why can't people do that in book stores? Like if I'm looking at a novel and some person walks up to me and strikes up a conversation and offers to buy the book for me there is a lot better chance of that working out in their favor. 

In consciousness, I realized while I was depriving myself from eating an ice cream, how disgusting it is that it's considered healthy and normal for teenage boys to eat everything, yet (teenage) girls are obviously also growing but are fucking dieting all the time and shamed for eating while they're growing.

Okay, now I'm going to make myself an ice cream. What are your random thoughts this monday?

0 blablablas:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥